Friday 1 June 2012

REGRET

Isabel

This is how my story started. My name is isabel im 13 year old. My best friend told me to cut school and go to her ex boyfriend house. Her friend had a brother that is older then me. His name is pedro and he was 18 year. So we went to his house and had fun. but the thing was that he was stareing at me but i kinda like him so we went to another house which it was their friends. My friend went to a room with her ex and i stay outside with the boy i like. he took me to the same room where my friend was at. Then my friends ex told the boy ( pedro ) if he kissed my friend then pedro would have to kiss me, i was really nervous cause i dont even know him and i kissed him. After this he lay me down the couch and told me if i was a virgin my answer was yes. He told me that he want to be the first one to take my virginity. I was real into him so i was stupid enough and i told him yes, he took me to other room and i lost my virginity with him. but i thought something that i loss my virginity to a guy that i met only for one day. 3 week later i took the pregnacy test and i found out i was pregnant. I was happy but i was scared to tell him that he was gonna be a dad. So i told my friends that i was having a baby but they told me if i dont tell pedro they gonna tell him theirself. so that day my friend melissa told him but the bad news was that he told her that he aint the baby daddy and since then i regret what i did. I cry for him i start having problems, my school grades got down,but for my baby i did everything i can do. my mom told me dont quit your life. so i didnt, without the babydad i did everything. so now i got a beautyful baby boy. but the boy pedro doesnt even know bout his baby. i just know one thing the world goes on and it keep going on but it will come back around.
THIS IS THE END OF MY STORY ( REGRET )

No comments: